Monday, September 06, 2010

Mondays with Marty

In this week's installment from Off the Record with Martin Luther, Luther shares his fondness for his wife Katie:
49. Luther values his wife, Katie. I wouldn't trade my Katie for France or Venice; first, because God gave her to me and me to her; second, that I have often experienced that other women have far more shortcomings than my Katie--although she certainly has enough, they are offset by far greater virtues; and third, because she is faithful to her marriage, that is fidelity and respect. And a wife, on the other hand, should be able to think the same about her husband." (p. 36)
DISCLAIMER: The views reflected in this quote do not necessarily reflect those of the author of this blog. This quote is shared in the interest of edification, education, and/or humor.

No comments: