Saturday, April 08, 2006

Welcome!

Welcome to this new forum for all things pertaining to biblical theology (and some things not related at all). My hope is that this will serve as a place where I can post my own developing thoughts on topics related to biblical theology, ranging from discussion of specific biblical passages to broader biblical theological themes. Only time will tell how this blog develops, but my hope is to start discussions that will provoke thought on how Scripture fits together and connect those discussions to larger issues in the church and culture where possible.

And since I am new at this, I appreciate your patience as I learn the ropes of blogging.

For more information on me, please click on my profile. I look forward to our ongoing conversation.

Matt

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool blog.

Dave
editor: www.beginningwithmoses.org

Asking said...

From a biblical theology point of view, what interpretation would you give to 1 Corinthians 10:1-4? Especially this passage - "They all ate the same spiritual food and drank the same spiritual drink"?