Monday, August 03, 2009

No Doubt: True Answers to Eternal Questions

On Saturday, August 15 I will have the privilege of speaking at a one-day apologetics conference in Indianpolis entitled No Doubt: True Answers to Eternal Questions. Other speakers include Paul Maier, Greg Koukl and Tommy Mitchell. If you are in the area, I encourage you to stop in. You can register for the conference here.

I will be addressing two interrelated questions: how did we get our Bible (the issue of the canon, with emphasis on the New Testament) and is what we have what the authors wrote (the issue of textual criticism).

3 comments:

DJP said...

Cool, go Matt!

Gabe Tribbett said...

Matt,

I greatly wish I could go along with you. Maybe I can get a copy of the audio or manuscript. I'm praying for you as you prepare and deliver your lecture to these fellow believers.

-Gabe

Anonymous said...

I attended the conference today in Indy and greatly appreciated your talk.

Thanks for sharing your information and insight.

Tom